Thursday, December 29, 2011

WHY I'M NOT PAINTING THIS WEEK :)

It's family time for us this week as my daughter, son-in-law, GRANDSON and more family are here to celebrate Christmas with us a week late!  Paxton likes opening presents...His mom and dad are so patient to let him help!
We got him a little giraffe that plays soothing sounds so he can possibly sleep better...he really got into this! FUN DOINS! I think his wonderful parents are enjoying seeing him so interested!!
Of course his Nana had to get him a book that I recorded so he can always hear my voice...I was tickled to see he was fascinated with it as well...Look at his pretty mama!  SOOOO my blogger friends...I'm afraid that is what I am doing this week...playing and soaking up family!  But, all too soon they will be gone and I will be back at my easel!  Hope your holidays are going wonderfully...just like ours!!  HAPPY CREATING!

3 comments:

hmuxo said...

thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures of your family with us!! They're wonderful!! Paxton is a handsome little boy! Enjoy the visit!!!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Thank you hmuxo! I love him to pieces...and I'm enjoying every minute!

Anonymous said...

I knew your daughter and son-in-law and that darling Paxton were coming this week! I am so excited for you!! Fun doins indeed!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...