Sunday, June 9, 2013

SUMMER ART MARKET DAY ONE

Well, day one of the SUMMER ART MARKET was a great success...I sold a good number of paintings...among them..
"Poppy Bouquet"
"Colorado Visions"
"High Meadow Elk"
"Poppies Galore"
and yes...even
"Aspen" an art pole!!
I could have sold about 5 of those!
and a bunch of mini's...and even MORE...BUT, there is still plenty left, so come on down!!
 
There were a couple of mishaps...a huge burst of wind came up when I was trying to set up and blew the "Poppy Garden" art pole over and bounced it around hard...the top broke, as soon as the market is over he goes into the hospital for repair...AND...well, I washed my shorts yesterday with money and a check inside...the money came out fine...the check...well, it is in a million little pieces...sigh...such is life...but the good news is, it was not for much...YAY!
and NOW...A few pics of my little Omaha family on their first trip to the ocean with my grandson PAXTON...ever the proud mom and Nana!!
Proud and happy little family!!
!
this boy LOVED the sand
Love this!
Look at that face!! NO FEAR...PURE JOY!!
"Bye for now"
HAPPY CREATING!!
 
 


1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

I had a feeling you hit on something amazing with those art poles. I personally love them! So glad you had an awesome day of sales! Paxton is adorable and looks like such a cool dude in his sunglasses!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...