Monday, June 17, 2013

SUMMER ART MARKET RESULTS

"SUMMER ASPEN" - SOLD
 
YES, it was a VERY successful SUMMER ART MARKET all around! I'm happy to report that SO many paintings sold I will be very busy in days, weeks and months to come replinishing my inventory!  I'm happy and a little sad to report some of my favorites have sold...Summer Aspen for one...AND, among them...also happily in other homes...
"Aspen in Orange and Green"
 
"Aspen on Guanella Pass"
 
"Spring Color"
 
And, SO many more...I sold almost all my ETSY shop, most everything that was smallish...WOW...what a great show...HOWEVER...I found myself SO sick from the heat and the subsequent neccessity to take down the tent in full sun that I have great doubts that I can do these outdoor shows in the future...sigh...It has taken me this entire week to get my strength back...me thinks that heat is not my best thing...but, there is a year to decide on that one for sure!
 
Three that I love have not yet sold, and as I am walking around the house to put things on the wall I put them together and was so pleased at how they look as a group...FUN!
 
This is "Aspen in Purple and Green", "Purple Oak", and "Lodgepole".  AHHH trees...I love em!
 
It is now time to do a bit of traveling...off to Texas and Oklahoma in coming days to visit family and do some business...
 
 
HAPPY CREATING!
 


3 comments:

martinealison said...

Toutes mes sincères félicitations pour ces très nombreuses ventes ! Je sais que c'est toujours un pincement au coeur lorsque nos oeuvres trouvent une famille... mais elles apportent de la joie ailleurs...
Je vous fais de gros bisous.

Autumn Leaves said...

I am much the same way in the heat. I simply cannot handle it, cannot stand it. It is one season I can easily do without. Congratulations on a successful week, Saundra. I'm still loving those art poles. I may have to attempt one or two for myself!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Merci Martinealison ! J'apprécie l'occasion de commencer des travaux récents maintenant ! AMUSEMENT DOINS !

I hear you CrimsonLeaves! It was successful, but somehow, someway I've got to do something different next year...it occurred to me...hire it done?? ha...we shall see! The art poles ARE different...but pretty labor intensive...I'm playing with other ideas...stay tuned!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...