Wednesday, October 30, 2013

"RAVEN'S PERCH" AND "ACORN TRIO MINI" ORIGINAL OIL ON TEXTURED CANVAS © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

"Raven's Perch"
6"x12" on 1.5" deep gallery wrap textured canvas
$100 +$10 shipping and handling in US
 

"Raven's Perch" is temporarily on hold as it was a request of a client at one of my galleries. This is a wonderful example of how these birds watch and wait at times.  Perhaps this is why they are associated with wisdom in Nordic tradition!  Painted on 1.5" deep gallery wrap textured canvas "Raven's Perch" is ready to hang.
  
 
 
 
 
"Acorn Trio Mini"
4"x4" on 1.5" deep gallery wrap textured canvas with paper
$45 +$6.95 shipping and handling in US
 
This little acorn mini was a request, so it is on hold pending collector approval.  Just a buttery view of those beautiful nuts from our mighty oaks.  It's unique depth allows for hanging or sitting on a shelf!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
AND speaking of acorns, I was looking at my "Six Acorns" the other day and just decided I didn't like the frame it was in, so I switched out...I think I'm liking the gold one much better...what do you think?













It's been really FOGGY up here the past few days; VERY unusual for Colorado, but I was up the mountain at my gallery in Conifer and snapped this bit of sun shining on one of our remaining aspens and got what I think is a great result!
And with this bit of sunshine I will get back to my busy day...HAPPY CREATING!!!!

 



2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

That photo of the aspen is magnificent, Saundra. Really a stunning photo. I am so over the moon for this little acorn painting. Please do let me know if it does not sell, ok? The ravens too are magnificent and I like the size of the ground. You are busy busy busy! How goes the job?

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

It was an interesting photo for sure Crimson Leaves! This is a second in a series...a request...the first one won an award at a national miniature show. I enjoy these Ravens...fun to paint! The job is going GREAT! I LOVE, LOVE it!! thanks for asking!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...