Thursday, April 24, 2014

"HOCUS P" A RABBIT ORIGINAL 6"X4" OIL ON TEXTURED PANEL; FRAMED © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY


"Hocus P" a Rabbit is a dignified dude that I believe once worked for a magician, but quit BECAUSE it wasn't dignified enough. So, he has posed for his portrait to prove that he IS dignified. "Hocus P" is 6" x 4" painted in oil on a textured canvas panel and framed in a 11"x9" distressed off white solid wood frame! He is ready to hang or sit on a beautiful easel! "Hocus P" will be ready to ship on April 30, 2014 when he is dry.
I really DO enjoy finding or making frames for some of these paintings...I've added a frame to a recent addition to ETSY; "Hatchet" is now available framed or unframed!

I work hard to keep my prices affordable to the public!  I believe in sharing in life, and so, for these smaller paintings, I work hard to do this.  Sometimes prices seem a little confusing; well, at least to me if I didn't know why...alot of the differences come from what it costs me to frame.  If I find a good deal I pass it along...so sometimes a frame costs a bit more to produce and that is why prices may vary on similar size paintings.

HAPPY CREATING!

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Love the look in Quacker's eyes below; he is adorable. And so is Hocus P with all that fluffy beauty!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

a smile on my face because of you CrimsonLeaves!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...