Friday, July 11, 2014

"SAND BUDDIES" 4X4" OIL ON PANEL © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

"Sand Buddies"
4x4" oil on textured panel
$30 unframed; $42 framed

This soft moment in the sand is brought to you by these two little buddies just hanging out and enjoying the show! The SHOW, being the gentle whooshing of the waves coming in to shore! Can't you just picture this happy moment! "Sand Buddies" is painted in oil on a slightly textured 4"x4" panel. You can bring it home as is to sit on an easel or frame in your favorite 4x4" frame (remember 1/2" is taken on sides when framing). OR, I can mount it in a 5x5" off white matt so you can frame it yourself with all sides showing. OR I can send it in it's unique wood frame with design that reflects the movement of the waves. The frame has 2 1/4" width, with a 9 x 9" over all size. Any way you choose, "Sand Buddies" will be ready to ship on July 14, 2014 when it is dry. 

I've really been enjoying making my fun canvas baskets.  So far I'm stocking my gallery/shop; Luna's Mandala in Conifer...but, I may end up putting them in my ETSY shop at some point.  
 So far my condundrum is the pricing.  My "bitties" as I call them are a mere 3 1/2" wide and about 2" deep with a 2 1/2" height...I can't charge that much due to their size, but the process I use to make them is exactly the same as for the larger baskets...so, that's the hitch!  I LOVE making them...but, they have to be cost effective...hmmmm.  I'm working on it!

I have to laugh, because I'm always making stuff and almost never keep one for myself, but today I changed that...I kept "Wanderlust" for my alphabet stamps...FUN DOINS!
HAPPY CREATING!

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

You chose a perfect and beautiful frame for this piece, Saundra. I love the colors and the softness. I do so love your canvas baskets and it is so cool that you thought of them.

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Thank you Crimson Leaves! The frame was a happy find...I think I'm missing my son...beach stuff is coming out of me! ha!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...