Tuesday, July 15, 2014

"SUNNY D" A SUNFLOWER 4X4" OIL ON TEXTURED PANEL © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

"Sunny D" a sunflower
4x4" oil on textured panel
$30 unframed; $40 framed

What a cheery flower; the sunflower! It is TRULY a Sunny Delight...thus the name given! "Sunny D" is painted in oil on a 4x4" slightly textured panel. Alone it can sit on an easel, or can be framed in your favorite 4x4" frame. (remember 1/2" is taken on all sides), OR for .50 more I can mount it on a 5x5" off white matt so you can frame it in your own 5x5" frame, OR I can send it matted in the off white backer board and in the gold leaf wood 5x5" frame as shown. Any way you choose it, that special spot will be sunnier just to have it there! "Sunny D" will be ready to ship on July 21, 2014 when it is dry! Shipping is set for the framed version, but if you purchase just the painting and or the matt backer I will adjust the shipping accordingly!
Yesterday was a wildlife party around here.  I've got baby birds, so mom and dad have posed LOTS for me...here is one...I think this is a wren...any thoughts?
 We've also had a big young buck hanging around the property of late.  He doesn't much care for my hubby...snorts and paws at the ground, but for me, he just seems curious...
I highly suspect both these will end up in paintings at one time or another...! FUN DOINS!

HAPPY CREATING!

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

The sunflower is beautiful. I really love both of your photos, Saundra. I can't wait to see them as paintings!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Thanks Crimson Leaves...that may happen sooner than later. I think I'll do Etsy's of them first! Fun!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...