Wednesday, October 22, 2014

"BUTTERFLY IN BLUE" ORIGINAL OIL ON TEXTURED 5X7 PANEL © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

"Butterfly in Blue"
7x5" oil on textured panel; framed
$85
I've had some specific requests lately...dragonflies, and hummingbirds.  I THOUGHT Luna had requested a butterfly, but I heard her wrong! HA!...but, she graciously added this little one into the gallery anyway.  My goal with this was to keep it simple...no accurate depictions for me on butterflies...close up they are kinda scary! LOL
It has been a really different type of life here at the Galloway's of late.  My most wonderful son has been getting settled in and a JOB...he's been busy too.  As wonderful as it is, it takes a bit to readjust lives and patterns of living, and that is exactly what I have been doing.  My work is so very important to me...so I have been painting and creating in my spare moments.  

One of my projects was to up-cycle jeans for Luna's Mandala in Conifer.  Yep folks, they are back...how many of you remember these!!




AND...of course, more bitty canvas baskets for Luna's Mandala.  She requested some very specific ones for the lovely tourists who may find there way to the gallery!

And NOW, some very sweet and happy news!  My sweet daughter and son in law and Paxton are going to have a sweet LITTLE GIRL about March 8!  We just found out...but keep it a secret as she hasn't announced it's a girl yet on facebook!!  FUN DOINS!
BUSY DAYS...BUT HAPPY DAYS...
HAPPY CREATING!

4 comments:

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Je pense que vous êtes aussi légère et heureuse que ce joli papillon bleu que vous nous dévoilez depuis que vous avez appris cette bonne nouvelle ! Une petite-fille ! vous voilà comblée !... Toutes mes félicitations.
Merci pour ce joli billet.

Gros bisous ♡

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

So HAPPY and Fun!

Autumn Leaves said...

Apparently my daughters and your daughter like to have kids around the same time! My youngest is due on March 22nd with her third. They do not know the sex yet. And Paxton and Oakley are about a month apart (Oakley is my oldest daughter's youngest) and 3 already! So glad Jonathan is home. Love the butterfly and the jeans!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Quels beaux mots mon ami! J'ai apprécié ce post pour les happy butterfly ainsi que l'heureuse nouvelle!
Thank you Sue! I think of it as lighthearted. :)
I remember we have granddaughters that are similar Crimson Leaves...it is a happy time for sure! Thank you!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...