Saturday, October 18, 2014

"DRAGONFLY II" ORIGINAL OIL MINI AT LUNA'S MANDALA © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

"Dragonfly II"
oil on textured 4"x4" panel (1/2" thick)
$45

I enjoyed painting the first dragonfly for Luna's Mandala that I just had to do another one.  I try to keep my work as affordable as I can.  This was a request from Luna herself, so it can only be found at the gallery up in Conifer Colorado!  This little girl sits on her own easel!  However, there are slots on the back for hanging if that is the choice! 
HAPPY CREATING!

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

Beautiful as always, Saundra!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...