Wednesday, December 10, 2014

"OTTITUDE" AN OSTRICH © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

"Ottitude" an Ostrich with Attitude!
4"x4" oil on textured panel, $30
SOLD

I don't know why it is that an ostrich face makes one laugh, and our girl, Ottitude doesn't disappoint!
SUCH an attitude, but still adorable and funny! "Ottitude" is painted in oil on a 4"x4" slightly textured panel. You can purchase her as is and set her on a small easel, or frame her in your own 4"x4" frame (keep in mind 1/2" is taken on each side for framing), OR for just .50 more I can mount her on a 5"x5" off white or black matt baker board so she can be framed as in the suggestions (frames not included), in a 5"x5" frame with all her sides showing. I have several 5"x5" frames available here on ETSY if you want to add a frame as well. Ready to ship now.
 A friend of mine had these rock tiles and asked me one day if I could figure out what to do with them I could have them...HA...what an awesome challenge for an artist!!  SO, I added these charms to them...and sometimes wire and VOILA...paper weights...probably magnets too...I'll be putting them in my gallery in Conifer; Luna's Mandala!  FUN DOINS!
HAPPY CREATING!!

No comments:

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...