Saturday, January 17, 2015

"BEACHY INNOCENCE" ORIGINAL OIL ON TEXTURED PANEL © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

"Beachy Innocence"
5"x7"
oil on textured panel
Wood Frame with added detail
SOLD

This is actually the daughter of an old friend from our Nebraska days.  They now live in Florida.  I was just in love with this little sweetheart with her red hair and asked Noah if I could paint it.  Happily he said YES!
I made her a frame with this added molding which seemed to just fit the beach theme.  I painted it off white and distressed it slightly.

Last night was the reception for the art show at the Stanton Gallery in Littleton's town hall building.  It is in conjunction with their current play.  I was asked to bring bright colored paintings and some flowers and animals...so...this is what hung.
My awesome friends Jon and Cynthia (Cynthia is the owner of my gallery in Conifer; Luna's Mandala) came by to see the show and visit.  Love these people!
I sold "Hatchet" last night...so he's off to his new home...FUN DOINS!

I've been really busy preparing things for my grandaughter's nursery; she is due in March.  Mom and dad actually found these elephant pics on line and asked if I could do them for them...so, I made stencils and painted them as requested.  The baby girl's name will be between them in some form or fashion.  I don't know her name yet...it's a fun secret!  
The little elephant is just a bit of softness that her nana got for her room...I'm fast and furiously working on the bumper pad and blanket for crib...BUSY DAYS AT THE GALLOWAY HOUSE!

HAPPY CREATING!

No comments:

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...