Monday, January 26, 2015

"DRAGONFLY GLAM" ORIGINAL ACRYLIC ON STRETCHED CANVAS © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

"Dragonfly Glam"
12x12" acrylic on stretched 3/4" canvas; painted on sides
$100 + $12.50 shipping 


This fun colorful dragonfly was painted in acrylic in a paint and sip class I recently taught.  She was my demo!  The glam part that doesn't show up really great is we added a little bit of glitter that makes her shimmer ...The glitter was added to her wings...FUN!  In this class I used vine charcoal to draw each part for my students...and liked the effect so much I kept it when we finished and sprayed the
sealer right over it.  She comes ready to hang as you can see!

Even though I designed this painting, it isn't my usual "fare" so to speak, so I'm offering it for sale RIGHT from here!  Just a fun little bit of color and whimsy!

I'd say the color is more accurate on the small side view pic I have here...I took photos that kept sort of yellowing out the color...even with adjustments...sigh...but the purity of color is best on this fun little one to the right here.

I'm deep into the process of gathering and accepting photos for my 100 PET PORTRAITS IN 100 DAYS  project. I still need more photos...so send them along...just remember they must be clear shots of head and "shoulders" of your pet...or that I can easily crop to a square format...and there you go!!  E-mail them to me at art4life44@hotmail.com.  It starts in 7 days!!  FUN DOINS!

HAPPY CREATING!

2 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

So LIGHT and FRESH!
PRETTY!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Thank you Sue! It is a fun class to teach...

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...