Friday, August 5, 2016

I WANT TO PAINT YOUR PET KID! © SAUNDRA LANE FINE ART

"Gabby"
painted for his pet mom SOLD
part of the 101 Pet Portraits in 101 Days project
He is SOLD, but I want to paint YOUR PET KID!
A little while back I finished a project of 101 Pet Portraits in 101 Days...it was one of my favorite projects of all time!  I wanted to paint people's pet kids in the fauvist style...mostly for me that was bright colors and a bit looser strokes...in oil...and I did.  It was so much fun I find myself missing painting all those pet kids!  SO, if you want your pet painted, all you have to do is take a look at THIS LINK to get the simple details and we can get started!  Here are a few more reminders of that project!
 Dudley SOLD
 Oliver SOLD
Lucy SOLD
 Charlie SOLD
 Caber SOLD
Riley AVAILABLE
I'm ready to go if you are!  Just follow the link and let's get started!

a fun painting I did the other day for my neice is her pup she calls Bernie Mac...I love this dog and have painted him several times...
 
FIND INSPIRATION IN ALL YOU DO!

No comments:

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...