Friday, August 19, 2016

"SAY WHAT?" - AN OSTRICH! © SAUNDRA LANE FINE ART

"Say What?" - an Ostrich
5"x5" oil on slightly textured 1.5" deep gallery wrap canvas
$60
ON HOLD for Mountainside Miniature show
Sept 14-Oct 14, 2016
It's that time again for the Mountainside Miniature Show here in Colorado.  I always enjoy doing these shows as I like to paint small works along with my larger ones.  I love the square format, so almost always do a square.  This year I decided to do all animals as I've been missing doing them lately...so the first one is an ostrich of course...they make me LAUGH!

Next on my easel is a giraffe...FUN DOINS!














In line with the animals, I now offer gift certificates for those who want to give a loved one a gift of a custom pet portrait for their own pet kid!  Just contact me and I'll create an invoice for you and then send them this certificate!  FUN!
A few months ago I won a give away offered on the blog of a wonderful artist couple Alisa Burke and her extremely talented husband Andy.  He does the drawing and then she adds her own custom flair with lots of pattern and color!  I CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT!  

FIND INSPIRATION IN YOUR EVERY DAY LIFE!!

No comments:

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...