Wednesday, June 3, 2020

EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED...and that's a GOOD THING!


Dreaming Tree Epoxy Necklace NOW on FASO under my Jewelry Collection
I have been revamping my life and my on line presence and my classes for awhile now, and I FINALLY have found my creative voice and have gotten most of my p's and q's together.  After many attempts at many different sites, including Etsy and a few free websites I have landed in the best place online I could be!  MY FineArtStudioOnLine website!  As it turns out I was trying to find separate sites that would hold my paintings (that was FASO), my jewelry and creative treasures.  I failed miserably with ETSY as they take way too much and I was forced to raise my prices, AND, they would take money out of my account and I could never figure out why...I paid for ads with them and sold some, but again, they took WAY TOO MUCH...and the day I stopped the ads my sales went to zero!  I found out that they can bury your ads so you feel forced to advertise with them!  SCAM!


The day I found out that FASO would hold everything I do I was in heaven! Not only is that great, but they do not take a commission in the form of fees or anything else; no transaction, nothing but what pay pal charges for services; which is a great deal less than ETSY. AND, Fine Art Studio Online has an excellent customer service team that will chat with you on line, you can email them, or talk to them on the phone...VERY SOON!  Often within minutes!

SO, call me a happy artist! I'm busy loading my items in my website as we speak!  Give them a try if you paint and need a good reputable company!

HAPPY CREATING!








No comments:

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...