Thursday, August 31, 2017

"A BEAR IN PARADISE" MIXED MEDIA ON CRADLED PANEL © SAUNDRA LANE FINE ART

"A Bear in Paradise"
18"x18"
SOLD
Mixed Media on Cradled Panel
This bear painting was done as a request from someone who saw "Bear Visit" I did a year ago; that sold, and she loved it so much she wanted one similar...Which is good, as similar is all I would be able to do on something like this...You can see the first one below IS similar, but different...ha...I enjoyed working on it to try to give her what she wanted.  
I think each one has some fun qualities, so I didn't mind doing it...

 detail...I think she will enjoy the different paper...I know her well enough to know this...
 This gives an idea of size when put in some type of decor...

This one is cradled...I used a combination of grey and leather stain to compliment the painting.

STAY INSPIRED IN ANY WAY YOU CAN!!

No comments:

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...