Thursday, June 25, 2020

NECESSARY UPHEAVALS OF A NEW COMPUTER



Last week my old laptop was on its last legs, so I decided to change my life for a bit and get a new one.  I ended up with a refurbished tower, and have been adding things to it ever since.  This is awesome in a way, but very demanding of my time and life also.  I went from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and that came with changing my photo storage system as well.  WOW! I have been slipping away from it for moments at a time to re-work a painting I've never loved and adding some splash to another one I love but I think I can do better...It makes for a bit of upheaval for sure.

The video above is of the tweaking to a painting from a few years ago that always bugged me.  I LOVE parts of it, but other parts, YUCK.  I'm still editing this version, but thought I'd play with a video here.


I'm learning a lot about switching to a new system.  It isn't all rainbows and kittens.  But, I'll make it through...but, will my art business survive the glitch of time...yet again!  YES...eventually!

Wish me luck!


No comments:

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...