Thursday, November 26, 2009

One of my long time blogger folllowers and I think of him as a blogger friend Dean H. who is the author of Deanos Den blessed me with the Kreativ Blogger award. This is the third time I have had the honor of this award and I'm grateful every time. If you have not visited Deanos Den please click on the link and stop by to see his work. His paintings have always been inspirational and beautiful, and the added bonus is he leaves us each time with an inspiring scripture to go with it. It's one of the reasons I enjoy Dean so much. I find it absolutely wonderful that he finds something from God in every amazing work he completes! Thank you Dean!

As per the rules that go with this award we are to write seven things about us. Dean wrote about 7 things he loves...I think I want to do the same on this day when we have so much to be thankful for and can name things about us that we are or that we love.

Having done this three times now some may be the same, only this time I'm going to elaborate a bit. I will be choosing 7 other wonderful blogs in a later post as I want to give that some more thought!

1. I love my God because He IS the author and creator of love. Without love in this world we would all be so much worse off as we try to maneuver through life with it's joys and sorrows and challenges.

2. I love that God gave us a manual if you will on how to apply our love so that as many as possible can have a chance to have eternal life. One of my favorite things is to study His word to find out how to be the best Christian woman I can!

3. I love my parents who gave me a foundation for all I am, and gave me the chances in life to do the best I can for others.

4. I love my husband who I've known for half my life now. I love that he hangs in there with me through everything.

5. I love my children who were given to me for a very special reason. God knew what would be and He gave me these two to love and cherish and pass along the hope that is within me for them.

6. I love that I have been blessed to wake up every day knowing that each day is a new adventure, a new opportunity to do and be the best I know how to be.

7. I love that through all the struggles in life that have been that God gives me the peace that passes all understanding; He gives me hope; and he gives me the wisdom I ask for each day to make it through whatever comes; and that He gave me a way of expression that delights and astounds me every day as I paint and create whatever is my hearts desire!

Thank you all for tuning in when you have moments. Having this avenue to get to know you all just a little is such a blessing! Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

2 comments:

Lokelani Forrest said...

Wonderful list of blessings. God is good...actually magnificent.

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Amen to that Lokelani! If anyone ever should forget that He is there all they have to do is look at the beauty He gave us!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...