Monday, July 12, 2010

IN BETWEEN

 A DOUBLE!

Yep...I've been trying to post for hours...every time I sat down there was a call, or an errand I had to do for the big ole garage sale, or something!  I'm sure you have all had those days!

I spent the weekend between heating pad moments (threw my back out) and making cradles for new work to come...I know it takes awhile to do them, but I'm so picky, and I LOVE my own sizes that it is worth it!

So, no new work...but a new rainbow...It was coming out from the valley just below us...BEAUTIOUS!

I'm playing around with what I want to do next...here are some ideas I'm playing with...I'd have done three peaches, but my husband only bought two...so I made it work...or, we will see!

Here's to productive days ahead of us all!!

HAPPY CREATING!

4 comments:

martinealison said...

Belles photos...
J'aime beaucoup celle avec les deux pêches. Elles sont comme deux petites filles pas suffisamment grandes pour regarder à travers la fenêtre... Bisous

Autumn Leaves said...

Hope the garage sale went well, Saundra. Love the light through the glass bottles! Also, I do hope and pray that your back isn't bothering you at all today!

Elizabeth Seaver said...

Great photos, Saundra. The rainbow could cheer anyone's day!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Merci boucoup Martinealison! Haven't had it yet Autumn Leaves...this weekend...WHEW! I'm glad you got a smile Elizabeth...:)

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...