Friday, October 1, 2010

BACK TO FAMILY for a MOMENT!

 WOW, has this week been C R A Z Y!  I know, I KNOW...I've been saying that a LOT lately!  I miss painting SOOOOOO much...but sometimes we have to do a little business so we can continue to paint!!  Yep, I know you all know that!

Tonight is the opening reception at the Aar River Gallery for my work for the month of October...I KNOW...I've been saying that a LOT too...but, it is...

Tonight is also the opening night for the new restaurant in Conifer that has the gallery walls..."Up the Mountain Steakhouse"...it's beautious...fireplace, windows to the mountains...so perty!!  I went up today to drop off some tags and was tickled to know my work has been a hit with the pre-opening parties they've had...AND...cross your fingers...I may have sold the BIGGEST piece...YEA...Colorado Aspen...but...we will wait til the check is written before doing the happy dance!!  But, the owner said I might want to have another piece ready to bring up in it's place...SOOOO off to get me sum big MDF...maybe not quite as big...I've got an idea of what I'm gonna do...more later...

It has been awhile since I focused on things for my family...things that are important to me...one being a big ole rooster head for my mom...she asked months ago and I got busy...here is his eye...tee hee...another being a couple paintings of some things I recently sent to my son, and I miss already!  First of all I LOVE that he hasn't forgotten his childhood...and he even wanted them in his world...second...I now have to paint them for me and for him!!  Yes...I need a visual in my studio of them cuz I miss them...and I think he'd get a kick out of a little ole paintin of dog dog...guess which one that is!!

So, thanks for the patience as it has been a LONG time since I posted new stuff...and soon...very soon...there will be more...My ideas didn't stop just because my fingers had to!

HAPPY CREATING!!

No comments:

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...