Friday, May 27, 2011

"ASPEN THREE" ORIGINAL PAPER CAST ASPEN PAINTING © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

"Aspen Three"
6 1/2" x 4 1/2" paper cast aspen on canvas with modeling paste
ON HOLD FOR SALE
TO BE INTRODUCED AT THE SUMMER ART MARKET
JUNE 11-12
finished size with matt and frame...12x10

I have been wanting to play with paper cast aspen for EVER!...FINALLY, I took the time to create a simple piece and put it under glass.  For those of you who have followed for awhile now you will know that I first made my mold, then poured my casts (shown naked in yesterday's post)...painted them and applied them to the support...which is canvas glued to a support and then covered with modeling paste and then painted and stamped on...FUN!
The finished piece shows like this...
Forgive the poor lighting...and the off skew...but you get the point...I have a couple more in my head before I let them loose in June...Stay tuned!!

HAPPY CREATING!!

No comments:

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...