Tuesday, May 3, 2011

BEGINNINGS

As I do, I have begun two pieces at once.  I find working from one to another when my brain is tired is the best way to keep my creative flow.  I bought a purple Calla Lily over the weekend and was duly inspired...so a new pieces has begun.  With that usually comes some stamping, so I made a few Calla leaf stamps to add to the mix.  Next will come papers, and then the subject matter...as always...FUN!

As my grandson is coming sooner than later I feel a need to finish his little group of baby safari animals...and next on the list was a baby zebra...so, he has begun.  I suspect both will be finished in short order...

Saturday is my trip to see my parents, so I'm sure there will be photos from my mother's garden (she has been working hard to keep her blooms alive!) along with whatever else I find inspiring!


Friday night is the opening reception for the Artists of Colorado's first public brick and mortar show at the Brushstrokes Gallery in Denver.  For those of you in town, I invite you to hop over between 5 and 8 to say hi and see the beautiful work!

HAPPY CREATING!

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

As always, I am wowed by your energy, your enthusiasm, and your joy in life. I think both of these pieces are coming along beautifully! I think the calla lilies are looking exciting and can't wait to see them!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...