Thursday, May 5, 2011

"PURPLE CALLA'S" COLORFUL CONTEMPORARY MIXED MEDIA PAINTING FLORAL OF CALLA LILIES © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

"Purple Calla's"
12" x 6" mixed on cradled panel
$150.00 includes shipping in the US
to see photo of the stained side or for information on international shipping contact me at
www.saundralanegallowayfineart.com

The story is the bloom of the Calla in this piece.  There was A LOT more leaf action in reality, but I wanted to keep it about the blooms.  I very much enjoy the stamps inter playing with the painted leaves. As I've been doing of late...the calla's and some leaves are painted in oil. 

HAPPY CREATING!




2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Absolutely beautiful, Saundra. If I have any money left over after paying bills next check, I am hoping this is still available!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

What a compliment! Thank you miss Autumn Leaves!!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...