Thursday, April 19, 2012

"ASPEN MELODY" ORIGINAL PAPER CAST PAINTING OF ASPEN © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY and NEW GALLERY

apx 4x4" paper cast aspen on watercolor paper with texture
apx. 8x8" matted and framed
click the title to  go to my website for more information 

I'm still busy on my golf related painting that is due Wednesday.  It was a kind of quick slip in before Bugs Eye View as the show came up and I'm not likely to have golf related art just sitting around my studio...So, I thought I'd bring out a piece I especially love.  My paper cast aspen are in this and I love working in a little 3-d.  You can't see it here, but the trees are a bit 3-D and I've put them in a shadow box frame!

I'm happy to report that I've signed on with a new and most wonderful gallery in Louisville, Co called CREATIONS ART and GIFTS.  I've left a few pieces with them and am preparing for a larger show in June, so stay tuned for the details.  I absolutely love the combination of work they have in this gallery, so I invite you to stop by for some wonderful example of art which includes the 3-D as well with pottery and jewelry.  There is a lot more going on up north than you may think!  I hear they will be starting workshops soon as well!
So, it's back to my golf piece...

HAPPY CREATING!

4 comments:

martinealison said...

Toutes mes félicitations pour ce nouveau contrat avec la galerie. je vous souhaite beaucoup de succès...
J'aime beaucoup la "mélodie des bouleaux"...
Gros bisous

Debbie Nolan said...

Saundra it is lovely piece of art. Thank you for sharing it. God Bless Debbie

Autumn Leaves said...

Congratulations on the new venue, Saundra. You are as busy as a bee! I must say that I do adore this aspen melody piece. It is just delightful.

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Vous remercier deux fois Martinealison ! J'apprécie faisant ces arbres, et j'attends avec impatience ma nouvelle association de galerie !

Thank you Debbie and CrimsonLeaves...I am so looking forward to working with such a wonderful gallery as is Creations and I love doing my paper cast pieces!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...