Friday, April 13, 2012

"ASPEN SUMMER" ORIGINAL MIXED MEDIA PAINTING OF ASPEN © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

"Summer Aspen"
click the title to go to my website for more information
6 3/4" x 24" mixed media on MDF cradle stained English Oak

My completed vision of Summer Aspen from the demo beginning earlier this week.  I have to admit I loved the painted beginning so much I was tempted to make it my first abstract...however I am not QUITE ready to jump there yet, and I was demonstrating my collage process, so it became my most beloved aspen.

I'm sharing a photo I took the other day when we had fog up here on the mountain...the strange thing was it was SUNNY AND FOGGY...I love the star of a sun and our mountain across the way poking up above the fog settling in...

HAPPY CREATING!!

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Gorgeous work, as always, my dear Saundra!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Thank you Miss Sherry!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...