Thursday, May 9, 2013

PLAYING WITH PAN PASTEL LUNCH AND LEARN CLASS


PLAYING WITH PAN PASTEL
May 21, 2013 – 10-12:30
$35
materials included
Bring Lunch – drinks provided
 
Pan pastels are Professional artists' quality soft pastels in a pan.  They are ultra soft, highly pigmented, low dust, lightfast.  You can paint straight from the pan. 
 
This class is a chance for you to come and play with this medium without any investment, but for a few dollars in materials. We will "play" with the pastels, learn their qualities, mix them with mixed media materials and you will go home with a wonderful example!

These are not my examples...but examples of what we will be doing!  FUN DOINS!  IF you are interested in this class just e-mail me and let me know!! art4life44@hotmail.com

I have been busy in the studio as well...getting ready for Summer Art Market; June 8-9, 2013.  MORE to come on that in coming days!

There are two finished giraffes on my easel today that I will be adding to my ETSY shop...the weather was very dark and dreary today, so no photos worked out...STAY TUNED!!

HAPPY CREATING!!

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

I'm about due for a Paxton fix. Where is that darling boy???

Love the deep colors in this photo, Saundra. Placing those seeds looks painstaking!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

I am ALWAYS ready for a Paxton fix...thanks for the request CrimsonLeaves! I didn't do these particular examples...I "borrowed" the visuals as mine aren't done yet...but I am going to put custom patch through a stencil...seems much easier! :) Wish I had that particular template!!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...