Monday, May 20, 2013

"SWEET GIRL - A HORSE" ORIGINAL OIL ON PANEL MINI © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

"Sweet Girl" - a Horse
4"x4" oil on panel
 


You know those animals that just exude a gentle nature? Yes, this Sweet Girl is just that kind of horse...lovely eyes and gentle in spirit she is just waiting for just the right animal lover to take her home! Painted on 4x4" panel with black sides "Sweet Girl" is ready to sit on an easel or shelf, or even in a frame. NOTE: in a 4"x4" frame you will loose a bit on each side. HOWEVER, I can provide a 5"x5" black backer board to make her ready to frame in a larger frame so all her sides show. IF YOU WANT THIS OPTION AT NO EXTRA COST JUST REQUEST IT WHEN YOU ORDER. The frame shown is not included, it is just a suggestion. You can buy a frame like this at Michaels. "Sweet Girl" will be ready to ship on or about May 27, 2013 when she is dry! 
           
 
 
Busy days describe my studio lately.  It happens a lot this time of year when the SUMMER ART MARKET is just around the corner!  This year Summer Art Market is June 8-9 with extended hours to 7 p.m. on Saturday! I'm hoping you will be able to stop by my booth; #38 if you are in the area!
 
One of my wonderful blogger followers asked me about my Lunch and Learn classes, and it dawned on me I have been remiss in updating on my blog! SORRY!...just another sign that things are getting really busy here!  After my big snafoo with the Artist Choice show where I took my painting home and wiped it out and started over I realized that life was WAY TOO out of control!  So, after some soul searching I decided to suspend my class offerings for the time being.  I found that I was meeting myself coming and going and STILL not getting everything done to my satisfaction, so, with a bit of a heavy heart LUNCH AND LEARN had to go...I'm sorry that my eyes were bigger than my time frame...but, it's OK to admit those things...and on we go!!
 
My husband got me some beautiful roses for Mother's Day.  I took photos of them all as I usually do.  Two of my photos were kind of fun...a before and after if you will...I don't know about you, but I feel that the after is more "interesting" compositionally than the before.  What do you think?
 
before...
and...after...
A good reminder that we can find inspiration wherever we choose to look!
 
HAPPY CREATING!
 



1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

Ah, too bad on the lunch and learn. I think it sounded like so much fun. But as long as you are painting and happy, it is all good. The horse is a cutie indeed and the flowers gorgeous. I like the blooms better in the first photo, the light in the second!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...