Thursday, May 30, 2013

"BABY BEAR" ORIGINAL 4"X4" OIL ON PANEL © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

"Baby Bear"
4x4" oil on panel
$25
"Baby Bear" is the little scamp that has been making himself known at our house this spring. He's a cutie, but he also is a "problem child"...so curious...he tears down our bird feeders, and has even gotten into my car...just like a baby! Painted in oil on panel with black sides this little guy is ready to frame as is or sit on a little easel. I can also mount him on a black backer 5"x5" board so he can be framed in a larger frame so all his sides show! Free if you just request it! "Baby Bear" will be ready to ship on June 10, 2013 when he has had time to dry! The frame is not included, but just a suggesion. You can find frames like this at Michaels.
I've been working hard to make life simpler. Don't we all do that from time to time? Yep...we do!  It usually comes at a time of extreme busy"ness", which is where I am right now...SO, I've been paying close attention to my analytics.  I'm not seeing much traffic come directly from my ETSY shop.  I sell quite a few "Etsy" paintings, but the traffic comes from a favorite site of mine...my DAILY PAINTWORKS site.  SO, I'm thinking I'm going to pull out of ETSY and just put my ETSY type paintings on my website and Daily Paintworks and see how that goes. 

I think ETSY is a great tool if you spend the time to market heavily and follow all their suggestions, but, for me, time is of the essence, and why feed so many sites when you find what works!  If you are looking to find a site that is well run (by David and Carol Marine) check them out!  They are awesome!!  So, on we go!!

SUMMER ART MARKET is coming quickly!  I still have a few paintings I want to get done and so little time...whew...exciting, but exhausting!
I hope to see as many of you as can come next weekend!! BOOTH #38
 
And...I can't go very long before I have to share another pic of my adorable grandson Paxton...He's chillin out in California with his parents and grandparents and an uncle...My daughter named this one "Cool Dude"...and that he is!!
 

HAPPY CREATING!!



2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

I hope Paxton is visiting with your favorite uncle, your son! He does look like one cool dude too. Love Baby Bear. I'll bet mom isn't too far away?

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Thank you CrimsonLeaves! Mom is always close by for sure!! :)

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...