Thursday, August 1, 2013

AUGUST CALENDAR, RAINBOWS, AND WORDS

Wow, it's August already!!  This page is simple, but BUSY as you can see...and, that's just BD's and a few other appointments...hang on Saundra!!  I LOVE, LOVE sunflowers...so, in honor of my BD month (which, I now see I forgot to put a bd cupcake on) I just stamped sunflowers...ENOUGH is OK!

I'm busy in the studio and sewing lab as I have been...almost finished with Mockingbird baby (had to paint her in minutes here and there), making 2 2' cradles for 2 new paintings, finishing a panel of curtain and...oh yes, picking color for next furniture project...WHEW...I need a nap! lol

We are in our monsoon season...we need the rain, OK...I can handle that...and I'm loving the rainbows that come!
 
Some of you may know that I also write for another blog of mine called Godly Perspectives.  I usually write something when my life needs a little tweaking, or I've had an experience, or someone I love is struggling...Today's post is a big one...It's about friends...I thought I'd add a link to it...cuz, we ALL need friends...Sometimes in life we meet people that need a little more than we first realized...and it's OK if they are a little needy...but it's also important to understand what we can and can not do for them...so, lesson learned for this girl...and on we go...I wish I could save the world, but if I could even try I think I wouldn't be fit for anyone who might want me for a friend!! lol
 
 
 
It's back to the studio!!
 
HAPPY CREATING!

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

August is full of birthdays for you and your family! Can't believe it has been 2 years since Paxton (and close for my Oakley) was born! I don't know how you manage to do so much in each and every day, Saundra.

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Tons o bd's for sure CrimsonLeaves! I can't stand it...I've gotta go to Omaha for Paxton's Bd! Hahn the life of a long distance nana!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...