Wednesday, January 6, 2016

NEW ABSTRACT FOR ME! SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

Occasionally I take time out to do something for the house...this little abstract that my husband says should be "Onion Rings" was just a fun little thing to play with that has the colors in the rug I got for one of our bathrooms...framed and on the wall it is just a splash to compliment.
The rug that started it all!!  HA
my first painting that takes a slice out of the canvas...in a fun way!  "Color Gives Us Clarity"
Over the Christmas holidays I did a few commissions, one that was a last minute was crazy because it was such a rush...but it made it to LA just in time! WHEW
"Oscar Part Deux"
12"x12"
SOLD
this guy was one done from a small little "Oscar" that reminded a woman of her ostrich on their farm that she loves...so her husband asked me to paint one bigger with the orange popping more...here was the original dude that sold some long time ago.
"Oscar"
4"x4"
SOLD

so, next I'm playing with my slice paintings, and OH...I cut one up and made three from it...more on that later! FUN DOINS!

HAPPY CREATING!


No comments:

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...