Thursday, January 7, 2016

"ORCHID TRIO" © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY; OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW!


These flowers were actually part of a larger painting I did a couple of months ago.  It just seemed there was too much negative space for my taste, SO, as artists will do if something is before them too long...I made it BETTER!  This fun little triptych can be hung in a variety of ways...makes for more versatility for your wall space.  Here is the original painting...don't you just LOVE the change? HA...well, I'm sorry if you don't, cuz I do, and well, that one is now THIS one!  FUN DOINS!
 ORIGINAL VERSION
just too boring for me!

This one is 10"x8" canvas attached to bass wood cradled panel and painted off white around sides.
I call this section the "Orchid Face" 
8"x8" canvas attached to cradled panel and painted in the off white around
This section I call "Half and Half"
8"x8" canvas attached to cradled panel and painted like the other two
side view.  The cradle is just under 1" deep.  Wire is attached to each painting for easy hanging.

Somehow I don't think this will last long...or, it could just be I love this one so!!

HAPPY CREATING!

No comments:

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...