Wednesday, March 9, 2016

"LITTLE M" A MOOSE KID © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

 
I'm on somewhat of a moose kick lately...having fun with it...and I think I have more to come.  I find the moose such an interesting animal.  This moose kid isn't all that old...he's still getting his "sea" legs if you will, but we know he will grow to a large and powerful animal.  I painted "Little M" over a textured canvas including the sides.  The .75" depth allows for hanging as is, or framing, so it is a win win!










I've also been having fun with other creative ventures, such as this pine beetle kill slice of wood that I made into an occasional table with a hairpin base I found at a thrift store...such fun doins  I say!
 AND, last week was my precious grand daughter, Gracyn's 1st birthday!  I can't believe she is one already...I was on my way to Omaha to help them all celebrate, but car trouble brought me back home, and I missed this precious event!  sigh...however I do have this sweet little pic with part of her birthday Minnie Mouse outfit on...what a dolly!
So, on to more fun things to paint...including another moose for sure, and a few more "slice" paintings!

HAPPY CREATING!

No comments:

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...