Wednesday, March 16, 2016

"MOOSE IN FAUVE" ORIGINAL OIL ON GALLERY WRAP CANVAS © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY


Yes, I had another moose in me for the moment.  Had to paint "Little M's" daddy! lol.  I'm gonna say that the background is a little more turquoisey than what I see on my screen.  It's like a very light bluish turquoise with hints of fun apple green showing through here and there...and his body is a little darker.  I'm way frustrated with my photographs of late, but I work hard at it...just need to work harder.  I KNOW that everyone's monitor will show color a little differently, so it may be an act of futility! lol  I DO like how the color shows up against the black in my website, so hop over and take a look.  This time I painted the same color on the sides as you can see here.  

I am working on another on line project and a give away to get the ball rolling with the new look of my website and my new, more simplified name...I dropped the Galloway.  NO, I did NOT drop my sweet hubby, it's just my domain was WAY TOO LONG!  I will be much simpler to just remember saundralane.com.  So, no biggie, but I am happier with the extra weight dropped...and happier still that it did NOT include my hubby; who by the way was way on board with the change!  He's a keeper!

SO, stay tuned for the announcement of the give away and new on line project!  

HAPPY CREATING!

No comments:

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...