Thursday, March 31, 2016

"MT. OF THE HOLY CROSS" 6X6 OIL ON PANEL © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY


This is my first "requested " favorite peak/summit from my followers on facebook.  Anyone who wants to send a request to see their favorite peak/summit anywhere in the world is most welcome to do so.  You are not under any obligation to purchase it, I just want to amass a collection!  Of course IF you love it, I won't be sad, but that is not my main motivation!  Here I've shown the example I think would make for a great frame.  I just love these floater frames where you can see it all the way to the edge! 
I have been working HARD to simplify my on line presence...My website address is now saundralane.com.  I'm SaundraLaneOnEtsy in my ETSY shop...speaking of my ETSY shop...I've also made some big changes there as well.  This has needed to be done for a long time...I've taken all my paintings big and small out of ETSY and those still available are all not safely in my WEBSITE.  I've added a new section to my website as I want this series to have it's own location...so these summits will be held in the section aptly called "Mountain Summits".  BUT I DIGRESS...ETSY...now holds all things I do crafty!  Now there are a good little collection of my canvas baskets that were formerly only found at my shop in Conifer; Luna's Mandala...and, I've also included in my ETSY shop my fun new affirmation sticks.  What are they you might ask???  Well, they are dowels that have been wrapped in leather and hemp and other naturalish strings with a phrase or two added and maybe even a stone or two...they are meant to AFFIRM you as a person...UPLIFT you...make you remember how great you are!!  SO, the new ETSY shops are going live on April 5, but here is the link to my new preview page so you can see what it is going to look like!  

IF you have not gone over to my website to sign up for my newsletter and you want to get in on the drawings for free paintings and creative things I encourage you to do so.  I will announce one in my newsletter every month.  I won't newsletter stalk you, but I will send them out every couple of weeks or so to update you on new work and give aways and contests...so, please have fun with it...CLICK HERE to go to my website and just click on newsletter sign up.

HAPPY CREATING!

No comments:

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...