Tuesday, July 5, 2016

"PINE TRIO" ORIGINAL MIXED MEDIA TRIBUTE TO PINE TREES © SAUNDRA LANE FINE ART

Available through my website

 "Pine Trio" is a personal tribute I felt a need to complete.  Recently some beautiful pines were lopped off at the top across from our home here in the mountains.  It was for a view I understand.  Being a tree lover, this really made me angry and sad all at once!  I felt there were other options for this person who wanted a view.  It isn't my property, so there was nothing to say after it had been done.  SO, I painted these trees as a reminder that there is always a way...perhaps if the person had just pruned them the view would have been there and the trees might have survived this fate that has left them looking so destroyed!  I've seen these trees with this type of foliage up high, near tree line here in Colorado...beautiful things they are!  "Pine Trio" is painted in oil over an acrylic under painting with my paper stream winding behind and next to them.  I add these papers for interest, a bit of color, pattern and even a bit of texture.  The unique depth of this painting allows it to sit on a shelf or mantle, or can be hung from the wires on back.  The sides have been stained an ebony which compliments the painting!
 BE INSPIRED!!


No comments:

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...