Thursday, January 29, 2009

Oops...


So, I'm still figuring out the bugs in my "expertise" in blogging...I forgot to include the photo of the "fuzzy leaf" to show the difference...still working out how to align my photos within an edited blog, so to avoid something misaligned I decided to just slip in the other photo in a separate blog...I'm sure as time goes on I will get it all down...till then, thanks for the patience!! This fuzzy version was an experiment in using the acrylics but without the gesso down first...So, now see the blog below to see the one I decided to work with...

No comments:

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...