Monday, March 16, 2009

"Bunny"




Nothing like being sick to interrupt a girl! I HATE it when I don't feel well; it messes up my schedule. Who among us hasn't had days like that! I've been fighting acid reflux and trying to handle it the natural way...with some success, but not much yet...sorry, I had to get that off my chest...Now, to "Bunny" 6x9 canvas on board. I'm not sure if she is finished; but it's been a few days and I wanted to put this up. I have a few minor problems to correct; on her face and the fabric she is sitting on...but, perhaps tomorrow. I like the idea of her, but am not entirely happy with the outcome...I feel I spent way too much time on her, so I have yet to decide what will happen next with her...So, onward and upward! Any thoughts any of you might have could just be the answer to my dilemna! Happy Painting all!

No comments:

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...