Thursday, February 17, 2011

SOMETHING NEW AND FUN!

OK, so yesterday's venting is over!  I SO appreciate all the responses I got, the positive thoughts coming my way, those who were experiencing or have experienced similar days saying "I know what you are going through"...all of that!  THANK YOU!  I feel great today!  So, onward and upward!

I have these mini's as those of you who've followed me for long know.  I used to give them away in contests, and I may do it again from time to time, but I have long wanted to find a way that fit ME to give them a little larger presence.  SO, I am playing with ideas. 

I made this cradle and turned it upside down and am using it as a shadow box for my smaller works...I am playing in my mind with different ways to incorporate my mixed media vision...but wanted to show you the beginning FIRST...my mind is soaring...it's exciting...and, while I'm soaring I truly AM working on the bamboo piece I've let sit for too long...you know, the piece I am doing for my little grandbaby that will be here in August!...gotta get busy folks!

HAPPY CREATING and welcome to my newest followers!  You ARE appreciated!

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

You've set this sunflower up so prettily within this cradle, Saundra. I really like the look and the sunflower itself is gorgeous!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Thank you Autumn Leaves...now the fun is how to finish it off!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...