Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Stylized Batik Tree Pillow © Saundra Lane Galloway

 Batik Stylized Pine Pillow
Original design by the artist
SOLD
If you like this I can do work on commission basis...
Contact me at art4life44@hotmail.com for more information!

STILL working on the patent commission...so sharing a little something that, though this one is no longer available..., I can do commission work in batik.  This is a fun 10x10" pillow.  I bet you never thought about all the different things I can do if requested!  Yep, I make all sorts of things...This is just an example!  FUN!! 

Now back to work!  Coming up next is the bamboo piece I started in the workshop last week!  Stay tuned!!

Happy Creating!!

5 comments:

martinealison said...

Très beau rendu... et précieux!
Bisous

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Merci Martinealison!

Autumn Leaves said...

That is such a lovely pillow and one right up my alley! Can't wait to see the aspens and I'm hoping all is well, Saundra?

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Thanks Autumn Leaves...Things are moving, but slowly...don't see anything in the next couple of weeks...patience is the word I keep repeating to myself! :)

Dean H. said...

Love the pillow! Your talent is on a roll!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...