Tuesday, August 16, 2011

BEST BIRTHDAY!!...

I'm having such fun playing with my little grandson Paxton!  Yesterday was my birthday...the day he got to come home and It was the BEST ever!...It started out playing with him...and before long I was so excited to receive some flowers from my wonderful husband!!  SO pretty...and my favorites...SUNFLOWERS!  He's getting a big kiss from me when I get home!
A couple of fun compositions for any of you who are in the mood to paint sunflowers!!  and, then, as if all that wasn't enough...I got a surprise party last night!!  My parents gave me a beautiful necklace...and there was STEAK and my absolute favorite...MOLTEN LAVA CAKE...complete with ice cream!!  Thank you to my wonderful friend and co-grandmother...Diana!!  She cooked it all and brought it over!  FUN DOINS!!
AND...I got some sketchbooks as I'd forgotten mine...so now I don't just have to photograph this beautiful boy, but I can sketch him too!! YEA!
AND, aside from missing my husband, I got the best end of the day too...Paxton getting ready to sleep...our newest little Huskers fan!  Good night Paxton!!
HAPPY CREATING!!

5 comments:

Elizabeth Seaver said...

Okay. That is a gorgeous child! And did he fall into it with all these doting grownups. I'm so glad you had the best birthday ever! Happy birthday from me too!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Thanks Elizabeth...and I think he is gorgeous...but I'm now a doting grandparent...ha! He truly is very loved!!

Autumn Leaves said...

Best post ever, Saundra!! You must be one of the cutest grandmothers ever! That sure is one beautiful boy too. Makes my arms ache to hold him.

Lokelani Forrest said...

What a beautiful child...REALLY!! You are so blessed.

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

I FEEL blessed...this has been one of the most extraordinary times...I'm taking a million pics!!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...