Thursday, August 4, 2011

"LITTLE CONE 2" IN PROCESS © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

This is the third little 5x5" offering I've begun for the miniature show in Golden in September.  It's going to be a pinion pine cone I snapped when we were in Santa Fe earlier this summer.  I decided to add a little pink to this piece as a nice soft contrast to the browns that will be the little cone.  When I entered this show I just took generic names and then painted them.  I've got another painting called "Little Cone" that I WAS going to use if I got the baby is coming call, thus the name it will have...It looks like I'm going to have time to finish it...HAD I known I was going to have time I would have titled it "Pinion"...but this will do fine for this show!

I am still intrigued by my beautiful flower arrangement from the other day, so here are two more photos you may use if you like!  I know I will be painting from some of these one of these days!! FUN DOINS!!


HAPPY CREATING!

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

Looking good, Saundra! I like the pink...

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...