Sunday, August 14, 2011

PAXTON MARK GRIMES...MY FIRST GRANDSON!!

Brand new and precious as can be is my new grandson...Paxton.  After 20 hours of labor my sweet little girl had a little boy and I'm just so tickled!  I appreciate all the lovely words of kindness as I've shared this adventure.  I've now been up for 24 hours.  As babies do, this one started his journey into this world in the middle of the night...I got the call at 2:30 a.m. yesterday and headed out...so, I'm a little punchy, but I love this little guy so much already I couldn't wait to share my news...
7lbs 13 oz and 20" long his is starting out great!!  I'm a happy grand...and just wanted to share before I fall into bed!

HAPPY CREATING!!

9 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

He is so handsome, so beautiful!! Is that a Robert Mitchum/Kirk Douglas cleft in his chin I see? I am so happy and excited for Michelle and her husband and for you, Grandma!!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Thank you Autumn Leaves! I'm on cloud 9!

Elizabeth Seaver said...

Well, he's just about the cutest little sprout I've ever seen! I'm so glad he's here safely and that you got to be there. Enjoy this special time!

Lokelani Forrest said...

He is beautiful. It is wonderful to be a grandmother - you'll find that out for yourself though. Congrats.

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Thanks girls...I love that Elizabeth...sprout...He is so much fun to hug and kiss on!! I'm already getting a little taste of being a grandma Lokelani...and I LOVE IT!! I'm thinking I may decide on being NANA...FUN!!

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

What an angelwing - congratulations!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Love it Claire!! Yes...he IS! :)

Autumn Leaves said...

Nana! I am "Mimi." I love it too!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

HA...what fun names we can have!! But, you KNOW he may call me something entirely different...My parents are Beam and Ner...ha

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...