Friday, February 15, 2013

"PARROT PORTRAIT"

"Parrot Portrait"
$25 + $2.95 shipping 4"x4" oil panel
AVAILABLE IN MY ETSY STORE...oops SOLD 3-1-2013
 
 
Getting back into the swing of things after my latest commission with this bright little oil painting of a parrot I photographed when in San Diego.
 
 
Here is a suggestion for framing...I LOVE these 5" x5" frames I get from Michaels....FUN DOINS!
 
PS...I forget to remind folks that, as always, each monitor is going to be a little different...they all show color a tiny bit differently...YES, there is pink in the background, however, it isn't as heavy as it looks on some monitors...this is just the world of technology...we do the best we can!!
 
 
 
HAPPY CREATING!



4 comments:

SYLVIANE said...

Lovely colors, and I,like his expression!

SYLVIANE said...

Lovely colors, and I,like his expression!

Autumn Leaves said...

What a great price! And it is lovely! Hope it sells right away!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

thanks girls...

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...