Sunday, October 21, 2012

REVISITING "SWEET AND SOUR" ORIGINAL OIL WITH MIXED MEDIA BACKGROUND OF A LEMON AND APPLE © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

12" x 4" oil with mixed background on canvas wrapped around
$90 + shipping in the US
available on my website
This is another case of sitting in my studio and I began to look at it a bit...and before I knew it I'd grabbed it up and added something...In this case the stamping with texture in the background.  It just needed a little sumpin sumpin...:)  I'll have this at the Art Show on October 27 at my co-artist and friend's house Susan Gordon.
I also was able to RE photograph "Pine Forest" before I take it to my gallery in Lousiville on Thursday...I'm not sure how much better it is...but, it's a little...maybe...$250 + shipping can be found at my website for now...:)
AND, last for today, but certainly not least is "Lodgepole" all tucked into it's floater frame and ready to hop off to my gallery in Conifer..."Luna's Mandala"...and, yes, I made the frame, and I'm still deciding if I want to do it again...a little tricky to make a floater...
$125 framed + shipping
can be found at my website for now...
ps...the frame is square...but the photographer...a little wonky!!


HAPPY CREATING!




3 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Love the added background texture, Saundra. You've really got your art into a business now, it seems. You must be so proud! I love Lodgepole and the tall skinny so much.

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Thanks woman! You get the prize for comments on my blog you know!! It's always nice to open up and see your awesome face!!

Unknown said...

I love your site! Thanks for insights! I got the idea of starting a cultured pearl line from you. Awesome collection. I am also a pearl dangling earrings blogger. Great Job! i wish there will be more about shell pearl necklace. I like all things piked and I would try to come here time and again for more updates. Thank you very much

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...