Wednesday, October 10, 2012

"LODGPOLE" ORIGINAL MIXED MEDIA PAINTING OF A LODGEPOLE PINE © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

"Lodgepole"
9"x6" mixed media on textured panel
with black floater frame
$125 + 12 shipping in the US
Oh yes...there's nothing like having a painting and NOT have the frame yet!...But, I couldn't wait to share this unique tree with you all!  I got tired of ordering frames for some of these pieces, so I found a simple molding to make them for some of my odd sizes...THAT is happening this afternoon when it gets warmer!
 
Here you can see some of the texture in this painting. I LOVE, LOVE texture as you know!  The tree is painted in oil.
 
Stay tuned for the photo of the framed piece!...OR, if you LOVE it now, I would not be sad if you purchased it KNOWING it will be framed lovingly and with great skill!! :)
 
HAPPY CREATING!
 



2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Oh Saundra! I think this my favorite of all your paintings yet!! Truly a stunning piece and the simple composition allows for the textures to really stand out. Really really beautiful and if it is still available after the holidays, I hope to make it my own!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

So glad you like it CrimsonLeaves...for a nature lover like you are it is a great compliment!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...