Friday, October 19, 2012

"PINE FOREST" ORIGINAL MIXED MEDIA PAINTING OF PINE TREES © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

25" x 5.75" mixed media on panel
$250
I really enjoyed painting this long skinny of a pine forest, but I had a devil of a time photographing it.  We aren't enjoying a sunny day...problem one...and these long skinnies are difficult to photograph due to their unique shape. 
 

even the detail shot is a little hazy...sigh...I'll try to rephotograph it another day...but for now you get the gist.
 
I will be taking this to my gallery in Louisville; Creations Art and Gifts the end of the month so it can be seen in person.
 
I've stained the sides to compliment as I do with my cradled pieces.  A fun one!
 
I couldn't let it go by without sharing one of the joys of my life... aside from art...my grandson Paxton.  He REALLY LOVES SESAME STREET!

Don't forget, if you are in the area that I am having an art sale open house at my friend Susan Gordon's October 27 from 10-4.  Click HERE for the link to the blog post with the details...scroll down and there is all the info you need! I hope to see any who can make it!

HAPPY CREATING!!

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

I love the long skinny format and how your style comes through. I associate this format with you (could be because I love that you call them "long skinnies")... Pine forests are so beautiful and the smells are magnificent. A beautiful piece again, Saundra. I love seeing how much Paxton has grown, and his hair, since his last photo. He's a big boy now!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

I DO enjoy the long skinnies...but they ARE hard to photograph! Yes...he has grown up so much! We are all having FUN!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...