Monday, February 23, 2015

"BOO" 23/100 OF 100 PET PORTRAITS IN 100 DAYS © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

"Boo" is my cousin Bob Vick's dachshund that he tells me is nearly blind but has been a great companion!  What I have learned through this project so far is that these wonderful animal's personalities just come through in their photos...It is quite a communication as I paint...I talk to them some...and I smile...and I try to let the color just come out!  Boo needed lots of bright and happy color...he just seems to be begging for it!

Boo is precious in the pictureframes.com black floater frame...but he would also do well framed in a standard frame that takes about 1/2" off of each side...
HAPPY CREATING!

3 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Happy and so SWEET!

Autumn Leaves said...

Boo looks amazing!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Thank you Sue. I don't know her, but that face just seems like a sweetheart!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...