Saturday, April 4, 2015

"WYLLIS" 63/101 OF 101 PET PORTRAITS IN 101 DAYS © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

It was SO MUCH FUN to play with the dark oranges and reds in Wyllis's portrait!  He just looked so attentive...so the color was easy to pick...Reds and Oranges are colors of activity.  I loved playing in the fauvist way with Wyllis. Wyllis is a mini pinscher pup whose pet mom is Joanna Wilson.  Thank you for participating Joanna!

Wyllis looks so attentive in each of his framing choice poses...NO, I'm not going crazy at #63...just a little humor...I DO know it is the same painting in each!  LOL
 I got this small black easel at Hobby Lobby by the way...
 Black Floater frame  CF1
can be found at pictureframes.com in their floater frame section

 Maple Floater  CFS10

Gold Leaf Floater frame  CFS3

HAPPY CREATING!

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

I test myself on the breeds so thanks for posting them with the portraits, Saundra. Wyllis is adorable!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

I really had fun with Wyllis CrimsonLeaves. All that color!!

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...