Saturday, April 11, 2015

"EMMERICH" 70/101 OF 101 PET PORTRAITS IN 101 DAYS © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

Emmerich is a gorgeous German Shepherd pup that's pet dad is Brad Roberts.  His pet grandma; Sheri Roberts sent me his pic.  I know; or at least I think I remember that Emmerich is a rowdy pup, but doesn't he look all calm with his fauvist color...soft green for the background, and yellows and purples for a strong contrast.  FUN!  I think this makes Emmerich look like he is strong...yep, let's go with that!  Emmerich, as with all the pet portraits, come ready to frame or sit on an easel.

I like Emmerich in all his frame suggestions...

 I got this easel from Hobby Lobby

 Gold Leaf Floater Frame from pictureframes.com
CFS3
 Black Floater Frame
CF1
Maple Floater Frame
CFS10

It's that time again...to vote for your favorite from the last 10.  I put the photos on my facebook page so as not to take away from Emmerich's day...but, you can tell me your vote here and I'll count it!!

HAPPY CREATING

4 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

This is so Gorgeous!!!!
Today is national pet day...What a GREAT Tribute to a Happy pet!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

How cool Sue! I didn't know...makes it even better! He sure is a pretty dog...was a great model! ha!

Autumn Leaves said...

That is one gorgeous Emmerich!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Thank you CrimsonLeaves. I'm laughing, because I just remembered they call him the beast...I guess he eats everything! Doesn't he look so sweet here? lol

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...