Tuesday, April 7, 2015

"PIXEL" 66/101 OF 101 PET PORTRAITS IN 101 DAYS © SAUNDRA LANE GALLOWAY

SOLD :)
Pixel is pet kid to Anne....daughter to Marie Ann Dany (I just got these girls straight!)...who sent me the photo...SO, I'm curious to see what they think!  I have SO much fun with these pet kids!!

I really enjoyed all the soft purples and peaches in Pixel; giving her that fauvist look!  And, I think cat eyes are SO gorgeous!

Pixel looks so sweet in her framing suggestions.  The easel can be found at Hobby Lobby, and the floater frames (frames that show all the edges) can be found at pictureframes.com.  They come with instructions, but I have easier ones...just ask if you are confused!! 



HAPPY CREATING!

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

She looks great in that gold frame this time around. I am marveling at the colors in her inner ears...what did you mix for the color in that left ear? I see the setting sun look that exact hot pinky orange color so often and I've been trying to figure out in my head what colors would come together to make it that color in paint?!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Thanks Crimson Leaves. I think the color is a rose madder with a bit of cad yellow that probably sneaked in there.

© Saundra Lane Fine Art

All rights reserved. All work created is protected under copyright law and must not be reproduced without express permission of Saundra Lane Galloway

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS

READ MY PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON CREATIVE TOPICS
follow the link and click subscribe if you want to receive my articles as they are published

A SIGNATURE MEMBER OF COLORADO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...